Wednesday, March 4, 2009

smile and say thank you

or blush...

just walked in to another office and a guy said, "i'm liking the new look!" "what new look?" i asked. "i don't know...but i've noticed lately you have a new look. a happy look. like you're in love or something!"

heee!

"well, thank you!" i said. "i am in love. every day. i'm a lucky girl."

ah, mer!

i also got my bangs trimmed (shout out lwilson!)...maybe he was referring to that? neh. it was a love face. heart you shmoops.

you should probably tell me the best compliment you've had this week. here's hoping i get one tomorrow after a successful press conference (knockonwoodcrossfingersholdbreathpray)

my loves

2 comments:

  1. Well, after i gave myself bangs on saturday everyone decided they were amazing. Perhaps covering half my face is the way to roll from now on?
    Also, some awesome pretty lady told me I'd also be purdy bald. She then called me a bitch. I'm still taking it as a complement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez, I can't remember the last time I received a compliment.

    The closest thing I have is yesterday while jogging I passed two young ladies at the park where I run. On my second time around they were ready and snapped pictures of me with their phones. They tried to be sneaky about it but I'm not an idiot. It's pretty obvious when a person is walking backwards with a phone held away from their face.
    I took it as a compliment though in reality I'm sure they were just snapping pictures of the old guy with the giant spiked hair to laugh at later.

    ReplyDelete