i read joh's post....and though she prolly has a legit reason for being down, i do not. and i'm not down in the traditional blah leah sense. just very aware of time passing quickly. i don't know what that means. i do know that sometimes it just feels better to complain. and so i shall.
i've developed a nasty habit of waking up at 7am and leaving the house at 7:45am. i usually have an idea of what i'll wear in mind. but today is certainly a dirty, messy (not in a good way) hair day. but you know what? i don't care. even at 8:15 i was the first one here. so no coffee. i make the coffee. the crappy industrial tasting sludge. and i'll have 3 or 4 cups. it's a lovely cloudy day and my amazing office is sitting ready and waiting for me to move in. only the person in charge of getting my furniture here from the warehouse is pretty unhelpful but i'm not their boss and i can't say anything. so i walk by my empty office and look out my window a few times a day. it's early. i desperately need a manicure and pedicure. and yet i chose to wear peep toe shows today. i'm settling for a facial tonight for the first time in over a year. (i know, my life is hard). last time i went to get my eyebrows done i said "i'm embarrassed. my skin is so bad." and she said "yes, it really is. come get a facial. i want you under the steamer for at least 15 to 20 minutes." gee.
you should probably tell me what's making you blah today.
in other news i had a really fun night tuesday with harpstar. i grumbled all day about lack of weekend plans (we'll be having weekend 2 of family fun. this time with his). all grumbles went away and we had a great dinner at one of our favorite italian places (now with a second location conveniently located by our house. thanks garlic rose!) great conversation and lots of laughs. i got him an itunes card. i'm such a lame gift giver. he seemed to like it though.
i ramble.
also, i hear music and think things like, "this would be great in the next twilight movie"
and when i woke up this morning this song was in my head. think it was like a dawson's creek-esqu dream? cause this is a lame soundtrack
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I didn't shower this morning, it's gorgeous outside, and my bike is still dead. And our tax lady fucked us.
ReplyDeleteBlah.
I have an appointment to get a tattoo this evening. I scheduled it 2 weeks ago, assuming that I would have the money from my tax return because I'd sent the tax lady our forms a week or two before THAT.
ReplyDeleteI've been obsessively checking my bank balance every day. No money. Because the lady never got my forms or Jesse's forms. Never called. Never e-mailed. Never asked my mom if I planned to send them.
Now, I have to go to get a tattoo I probably can't pay for the rest of, so Jesse has offered to cover it if it goes longer than an hour, so I didn't have to cancel. Awesome.
blah.
I've had the blah blah blahs myself! I'm going to narrow down my list and go with the top 3:
ReplyDelete1. Can't get feedback from my instructor on my thesis; hello, I need HELP!! Please answer my phone calls, emails, or notes!!
2. Financial aid completely jacking up my stuff, may have to come up with $10,000 by June for remaining tuition
3. This gail force wind!
these are all VERY good blahs. and i hope they get worked out soon! stupid wind. :)
ReplyDeletei couldn't comment the other day due to lack of blahs. but i feel worthy of commenting today. for many reasons i'm sure, but mostly due to lack of sleep last night: kids weren't returned to us until almost midnight last night (grr), my parents left the house at 4:30am which woke me, then the dogs barked, then my cats had a hissy fit, then the dogs barked again, then i couldn't fall asleep, then i finally did and my alarm went off. then hour train commute, work, hour train commute home, make dinner, get frustrated over stupid "local township" taxes due in 2 days.
ReplyDeletebeing sleepy = cranky, so nothing is fun right now. should go to bed. night! :)