I'm with you on this one. Life has been really difficult of late. Maybe we make it when we realize and accept that life IS struggle and every struggle has a higher purpose?
I was hoping you'd know. I mean.... you're WAY more of a grown-up than I am. I'm thinking..... 29? I hope?
uh, 29 here. maybe 30?!?! still don't know yet. but i'm soo ready for the answer. let me know when/if you find out! :)
So far, never.
I'm with you on this one. Life has been really difficult of late. Maybe we make it when we realize and accept that life IS struggle and every struggle has a higher purpose?
ReplyDeleteI was hoping you'd know. I mean.... you're WAY more of a grown-up than I am. I'm thinking..... 29? I hope?
ReplyDeleteuh, 29 here. maybe 30?!?! still don't know yet. but i'm soo ready for the answer. let me know when/if you find out! :)
ReplyDeleteSo far, never.
ReplyDelete