Thursday, June 4, 2009

i will suprise you sometime, i'll come around

ever feel so blah you don't know what to listen to?

i guess interpol is neutral.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


what's next? buy a book? tell you how? give you the answers?

sometimes i wish i didn't watch the news for a living. because i make the news for a living. wish i didn't know marketing. wish i blissfully didn't know i was marketed to. or that the news i was watching was created. by people like me. with press releases. and pitches. and emails. that add up to the news. add some shootings. some babies in a trash bin. something fing sad plus my press releases equal your news.

i enjoy the simple stuff, you know? simple people doing simple things. i don't want you if you are trying too hard. and i used to try SO. SO hard. and i still do. but not enough. to get anywhere really.

a kiss on the head. a hug at the end of the day.

i can't deal with much else.

3 comments:

  1. gah! Just viewed pics and had to make a preemptive facebook announcement that I am NOT pregnant before I am flooded with emails! (cringe)...note to self: lose 15 lbs, get a tan and some dental work!

    I think we share almost all of the same problems...I'm just nodding my head with your blog thinking "yes, I am going through this right at this time". Hang in there...I'll be the monkey right next to you...love

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom is probably so impressed with herself that she added them that i can't bare to say "TAKE ALL THE ONES OF ME DOWN!" at least she doesn't know how to tag....yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @you should probably...: All else fails, you can de-tag.

    I don't always try my hardest. It's to my detriment.

    ReplyDelete