i'm DOOOOOONEEEE-zO. but very happy.
went to bed at about 7p sunday night. woke up 11 hours later feeling....not too bad. it probably took that long for my body to process all the yums i ate. and all the svedka i drank. and all the funz i had. i'm glad i have friends.
in other news, i had shopped so much for the weekend that i didn't feel like going again. i went and bought what sounded good for dinner tonight. which was greasy spoon-tastic. i mean, i promise we don't eat like this usually. but i made the most amazing biscuits EVAR. and a tasty chicken friend steak. and awesome gravy. it isn't that i'm awesome. i mean, i googled and made the recipes i found. but you need them, too. at the very least...make these biscuits. cause even i didn't screw em up.
biscuits, yo
here is the chicken fried steak and gravy. my gravy needed a bit more salt. SOOO good on the biscuits.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I use the heart healthy bisquick for my biscuits and they are delish and healthy! Plus, easy! Yeah for no trans fats and less calories while still tasting homeade! YUMMO!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you found your biscuit recipe!!!
ReplyDeleteI made another recipe a few weeks ago, with all butter, no shortening. Buttermilk. Awesome. I baked HUGE biscuits, for biscuits and gravy. It was amazing. I love when someone finds their version of a recipe. Awesome. :)
God, I love those foods.
ReplyDelete