she is measuring right on schedule at almost 25 weeks and weighs just over about 1.5 pounds. i feel so, so, SO lucky to have a good report back from the doctor saying all her ultrasound pics look good (they checked her heart, kidneys and brain closer today and were looking for a good profile pic). also, my vitals were perfect. good blood pressure, zero protein in urine. she didn't mention any problems with my weight but i seem to be gaining about a pound a so a week. nothing to worry about. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. such a relief.
i have so many good friends and wonderful family rooting for us and our little baby. it really makes all the difference to have that kind of support through good times and hard times. i'm hoping i am the kind of friend, daughter, sister and wife that give back the same.

Awh, I was feeling a bit sad today and then I read your post and I'm feeling much better! :) I love hearing about you and your wonderful life. Especially with the new harper in tow. Awesome ultrasound!!
ReplyDeleteHoly goshdarn moly. Leah, she's putting her hand up like, "No pictures, yo!!" Already a diva, how thrilling!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see her, and I will also be supes excited to meet her someday!! Glee!!
Prayers are still being prayed at a little church in Massachusetts. :)
So glad baby girl is doing well!! I know how important it is to get that piece of mind . . . considering any names yet??? The monogrammers want to know!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Rejoicing in happy day! Can't wait to actually 'meet' your little one!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so happy to hear Baby Harpstar is doing so well! As well as Mommy Leah! I actually spilled a few tears of happiness while reading. And I happen to know that you ARE the kind of friend who offers amazing support... in more ways than you probably realize. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteDawn
You should probably become a follower of MY blog...since you are the one who insisted I sign up.
ReplyDeleteBebe is gorgeous. Can't wait til she's done cooking and we can play with her.