Saturday, February 13, 2010

belly

my sweet friend jenny has kept up her end of the bargain. she's traveling cross country with her theater company having an amazing experience and seeing amazing places (i'm blown away and jealous anyway). before she left i made her promise to post pics and write a bit in a blog. and she has! my end of the deal was...belly pics. sigh.

it isn't that i'm ashamed or embarrassed just....heavy! 20 pounds to be exact. and that's not something you typically throw a photo shoot about. but oh well. my lil girl is in there (all THREE pounds of her) and jenny won't be back until after she is here. so jen, a little wave from my girl... and a look at her pink PINK pink room thanks to daddy harpie.

before


during

and her final two tone pink room with me. putting furniture together this weekend. gah!

4 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! BELLY!!!
    Yay!!! You look beeeaaauuuutttiiiifffuuulllll preggers, my darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god for your friend, Jenny! I've been dying to see prego you. You look so friggin' gorgeous!

    P.S. The hubs did great on the paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too gorgeous! I mean it. My roommate was looking over my shoulder (mainly because I told her to come over and look at my beautiful leah) and she asked how far along you were. I told her and she commented on how tiny you are. SO THERE! (Plus your hair looks fab.)
    And the room is adorbs. I love the pic of Harpie hard at work. The lil girl already has him right where she wants him.
    I CAN'T wait to meet our girl and spoil her dirty rotten.
    Auntie Jenny is waving right back.
    xo, jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe! thanks ladies. i'm still really enjoying being pregnant but i'm also to the point where nothing sounds more fun that walking in to a NORMAL store and picking out whatever shirt / dress/ jeans i want. no elastic waist or ugly tie in back required :) you all keep me positive. THANK YOU and LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete