1) thank you jesse for talking to me on the way home.
2) 2.5 weeks. i'm just sayin.
3) can't wait until the non-valentine's vcb / tapas par-tay.
4) the 2 martini mac n' cheese:
a. make a bachamel. use too much flour.
b. grate cheese (i used gruyere and cheddar) in to b'mel
c. simultaneously boil water and cook pasta (short, not long. i used macaroni)
d. add whatever spices. a shake of cayenne, nutmeg, salt, garlic powder, two shakes black pepper.
e. mange!
5) i'm missing lost. beeotch.
6) nighty!
you should probably just shut it. or tell me what you did tonight.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I desperately wish I was at the VCB party. And that I had a martini.
ReplyDeleteI made risotto. I practiced my guitar a bit, and will practice more once my fingers stop hurting a bit.
Gotta brush up so I can play you a song!
I ended a twelve hundred mile drive last night. Almost wrecked when my eyes blurred twenty miles outside of Tulsa.
ReplyDeleteI too cannot wait for the VCB tapas party. Though I must confess that my poor unworldly ears have no clue as to what exactly a "tapas" is. I'm assuming we are eating them, so I hope it's not slang for tacks.
Yes! I am excited about the VCB tapas party. I know what Tapas are but what the hell does VCB stand for. I am sure it is very clearly stated somewhere in the blog and I missed it or didn't get it or something. VCB "Valentines Camel Boob"? that has got to be it. Hi, Joey, glad you made it to T-town safely and we're SO excited that you and D are finally home (almost).
ReplyDeleteAs for last night there was a whole lot of bitching about my job, some spagetti O's, and story time (we're reading Millions and Millions) with Pots. We put her to bed and I then tried to read a medical journal which lasted an entire 15 seconds (of me reading the same line 35 times) until I gave up and fell asleep.
on one hand....i invited friends to a party and didn't explain what it was?! on the other, they still want to come! okay kiddies, vcb / tapas will get it's own blog entry.
ReplyDeleteOddly, I always confuse tapas with empanadas. Fun fact: they're not the same thing.
ReplyDelete