Wednesday, February 11, 2009

puke in your mouth a little

then write a sad song

first ben and zooey. and now this. i have no words.

6 comments:

  1. ...is it bad that i don't know who this is or which ben is with zooey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well tell me and I'll pretend I knew all along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mandy moore and ryan adams are engaged. and ben is the ben gibbard. lead singer for death cab for cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT'S WHAT RYAN ADAMS LOOKS LIKE?!?!?! Jesus I guess that's why I only listen to his music and don't look at his face.

    What's wrong with Ben Gibbard and Zooey? That sounds like nerd love to the extreme to me. I kinda love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know who he looks that in that pic?? That really funny gay guy from Project Runway that won. Christian Siriano. Yep, that's his name and that's my opinion. Back to totally puking in my mouth...

    ReplyDelete