feeling a sickness coming on. feeling tired. it's almost friday and i want to get snowed in. by snowed in i mean it will snow. i will be in. i won't leave. i'm prepping a menu of yum to sustain us. my wish list is something with mashed sweet potatoes tomorrow. pork chop? a steak? it'll probably;y be a pizza. bah. but saturday will be the beet ravioli. will have to alter for harpstar. would also like some sort of coffee cake...or muffins...to last the weekend. something for joh. i want hot tea. i want hot coffee. i want a pillow. i need to finish reading the book so i can gab with jennegui. if bcookie wrote books i'd buy them.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Um ps.... I'm totally learning how to make pickles. Get excited!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think I might be baking a chocolate cake. Just because....:)
that's the spirit!
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDelete