Tuesday, March 3, 2009

leave gp alone


oh man....oh man...i'm sure you've seen lots on the "news" pages mocking gwyneth paltrow. they weren't the first, but it started with this new york times article which was a review of "two lovers" I THINK but mainly trashed her web site and e-newsletter GOOP. which i adore. sure, sure...some weeks she talks about the places in paris you MUST stay or eat. um, no. but the weeks where she gives recipes (which i believe she makes) or gives thoughts from herself and (high profile) friends on love, life, parenthood, health and more...are enjoyable.
it's no lie that i'm a gp fan. i too plan to be in my thirties with oddly named children a rock star husband living in england with time to cook and work out two hours a day with a personal trainer. so you know...i can relate to her. so, nyt....you should probably leave my girl alone.
and you should probably subscribe to her weekly newsletter here: GOOP.com
it's strange. some weeks i get an email of the newsletter and some weeks i have to check the web site. but do both. i'd rather (and rather you) want to be like gp than...who? rhianna? lauren conrad?
bite me.

2 comments:

  1. Who the hell is Lauren Conrad? Am I old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'd definitely like to be a 6-foot tall willowy blonde. Plus, wasn't she in a movie where she got to make out with Jake Gyllenhaal? AND she gets to travel around Spain with Mario Batali? Yes please.

    ReplyDelete