the office mis-quoter stikes again.
me: "i need a 'done' pile"
mq: "a dung pile?"
grr...
also, though it's only been one week since my front page article---i haven't had anything since then. i went through some old files from past media relations folks with these fabulous and diverse pitches....and i feel like a slacker. which this week i am for some reason. it's wednesday. i'm thinking about friday.
having a tough go? you should probably tell me why you are frustrated.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

There are people at my office who don't like me when I talk, try to joke, be myself.
ReplyDeleteThe same people don't like me when I'm quiet, keep to myself, only speak when addressed by name.
Or the happy medium.
Some people frustratingly refuse to be pleased.
I am frustrated because I can't ever seem to be doing what I want to do.
ReplyDelete