Monday, November 9, 2009

best compliment

today i got the best compliment. i popped into a co-workers office to ask a question and as i was leaving she said "I can see your baby." EEEE!! i've spent so many weeks trying to not look pregnant, not talk about being pregnant, not worry about being pregnant, not NOT worry about being pregnant that to finally feel good about wearing tighter stuff that shows off the belly makes me feel so relieved. and happy. so for someone to say with a smile "i see your baby" and ask to touch my belly....well, it was a little (tiny) celebration.

pretty good, ya know, for a monday.

3 comments:

  1. I had a friend say that to me yesterday!! (I didn't tell him that I had just eaten a #3 from In-N-Out and that I was wearing maternity jeans for the first time, too. Hehe... I just enjoyed the moment!!)

    Miss you! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I didn't know!!!!!! Congratufreakinglations!!!

    ReplyDelete