Congratulations to you! I got your comment on my post about the cooking classes at Sage. Catherine is great! I think she would be great for all skill levels. The class I took was actually a make your own meal party that she has on occasion, so I technically have not taken an official class. However, she has had many demos/hands-on trainings with me and I have loved everything. I hope that helps! Let me know if you ever take a class!
Yay! Congrats! How fun!! Have you thought of names? or are you not telling yet? :-)
ReplyDeleteOMIGOD!!! I am so incredibly happy for you and Harper. That little girl is going to be so effen spoiled. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you! I got your comment on my post about the cooking classes at Sage. Catherine is great! I think she would be great for all skill levels. The class I took was actually a make your own meal party that she has on occasion, so I technically have not taken an official class. However, she has had many demos/hands-on trainings with me and I have loved everything. I hope that helps! Let me know if you ever take a class!
ReplyDelete